News and Updates – December 2021
Hello friends and family of Painted Rock Family Medicine. We have now been open for a little over 6 months. We want to thank all of our patients for their support and kindness. We wanted to remind you of a few new things and a few ongoing things happening here at Painted Rock Family Medicine. Please visit our Facebook page for more updates monthly specials.
- General Care:
- We continue to care about you and your families. It is Flu/COVID/ and sick season. We would like to remind you we do have respiratory viral PCR for COVID, FLU and many other respiratory viruses. We also have rapid COVID tests available at the clinic.
- In the midst of sick season, we are still available for problem visits, medication reviews, annual physicals and management of chronic conditions.
- Feeling low on energy, brain fog, low libido, weight gain? Come in and get your hormone lab profile to see if you are a candidate for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Liquid Vitamins:
- Come in and get yourself hydrated with extra boosts of vitamins and nutrients. Please go to our Services tab under Liquivida to explore the treatments we offer. Please call us for pricing details.
- Painted Rock has vaccinations including flu, tetanus, shingles, meningitis, Hep B etc. We will soon be offering COVID vaccines and boosters. Updates on the COVID boosters will be coming in the next few weeks.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring:
- Painted Rock Family Medicine is working with Athelas to offer patients at home blood pressure monitoring by sending patients with elevated blood pressures testing devices with readings going to our practitioners. These devices and services are all covered by insurance. Please call if you are interested.
- Massage Therapy:
- Painted Rock Family Medicine would like to announce the addition of Ananta Jiva Healing Center with Crystal Burnham, massage therapist. Crystal has over 30 years of experience with Medical/Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage. You can schedule by phone at 303-590-5670 or at AnantaJiva.com.
- Balanced Rock Therapy:
- Balanced Rock Therapy with Dana Hanks, is now offering Stretch. Dana is now offering 3 different class types along with individual sessions. Please visit BalancedRockTherapy.com for more information and to register for classes.