Primary Health Care
Primary Care Practitioners (PCP) help coordinate patient care in one place. Within our practice, you have the ability to access a wide variety of health services including preventative care, hormone assessment, cancer screenings, treatment of chronic care conditions and weight management services in Parker. Family Medicine focuses on continuity of care and knowing our patients’ lifestyles and patient needs at all stages of life.
Painted Rock Family Medicine provides primary health care in Parker for all patients 3 years of age and up. Our providers have the experience and knowledge to treat patients at any stage of life. This helps you and your family members build relationships with your PCP that will last a lifetime.
Examples of chronic care conditions include but are not limited to asthma, hypertension, diabetes, stomach complaints, allergies, and weight management.
What Our Primary Care in Parker Can Do for You
As specialists in primary care in Parker, Painted Rock Family Medicine diagnose and treat acute symptoms the same day in the clinic. Acute Conditions include cough, stomach pain, urinary tract symptoms, high fevers, etc.
- Yearly Physical Exams and lab work for all ages
- Referral for Mammography and Colonoscopies
- Gynecology exams
- Treatment of Chronic Conditions and Medication Management
- Hormone Optimization
- Liquid Vitamin Infusions/ Hydration Therapy
- Dermatologic Screening and removal of lesions as indicated
- Primary care procedures in-office, i.e. lesion removal, joint injections, toe nail care
- Weight Management
- Urgent care complaints
- Sick/ Problem Visits